EveryCoin (CURRENCY:EVY) traded up 13.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. One EveryCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, IDCM and LATOKEN. Over the last week, EveryCoin has traded 22.6% lower against the US dollar. EveryCoin has a market cap of $2.72 million and $7,550.00 worth of EveryCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003016 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00205329 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.09 or 0.01292307 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029311 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00117056 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
EveryCoin ‘s total supply is 88,800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,380,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for EveryCoin is /r/EveryCoinICO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EveryCoin ‘s official Twitter account is @AaronJin20. EveryCoin ‘s official website is www.everycoin.io.
Buying and Selling EveryCoin
EveryCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDAX and IDCM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EveryCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EveryCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EveryCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EveryCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EveryCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.