Omnitude (CURRENCY:ECOM) traded 25.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 9th. During the last week, Omnitude has traded 40.2% higher against the US dollar. Omnitude has a market capitalization of $1.89 million and $2.35 million worth of Omnitude was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omnitude token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0292 or 0.00000394 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003021 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013540 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00207098 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $95.44 or 0.01288135 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00028946 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00117389 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Omnitude Token Profile
Omnitude was first traded on February 23rd, 2018. Omnitude’s total supply is 74,413,301 tokens and its circulating supply is 64,813,301 tokens. The official website for Omnitude is omnitude.tech. The Reddit community for Omnitude is /r/Omnitude and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omnitude’s official Twitter account is @Omnitudeorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Omnitude’s official message board is medium.com/@Omnitude.
Omnitude Token Trading
Omnitude can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omnitude directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omnitude should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omnitude using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omnitude Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omnitude and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.