ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 9th. ParallelCoin has a market cap of $315,802.00 and approximately $4,731.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParallelCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00013543 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, ParallelCoin has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.79 or 0.00604601 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012266 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010322 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000647 BTC.
ParallelCoin (CRYPTO:DUO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 22nd, 2015. ParallelCoin’s total supply is 314,719 coins. ParallelCoin’s official Twitter account is @parallelcoinduo and its Facebook page is accessible here. ParallelCoin’s official website is parallelcoin.info.
ParallelCoin Coin Trading
ParallelCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParallelCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParallelCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParallelCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParallelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParallelCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.