Raven Protocol (CURRENCY:RAVEN) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 10th. In the last seven days, Raven Protocol has traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar. One Raven Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy and Binance DEX. Raven Protocol has a market capitalization of $273,091.00 and $947.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003040 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013703 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00205266 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.83 or 0.01309154 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00029921 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.62 or 0.00117792 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Raven Protocol Token Profile
Raven Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,837,814,058 tokens. The official message board for Raven Protocol is medium.com/ravenprotocol. Raven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Raven Protocol is www.ravenprotocol.com.
Raven Protocol Token Trading
Raven Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raven Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.