Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded 20% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 11th. During the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded 25.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Meta token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Token Store. Ethereum Meta has a total market capitalization of $131,003.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003075 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014037 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.73 or 0.00204423 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $94.72 or 0.01314390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00030249 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00117951 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta’s launch date was December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 99,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,726,571,297 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ethereum Meta is ethermeta.com.
Ethereum Meta Token Trading
Ethereum Meta can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Meta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.