Nuggets (CURRENCY:NUG) traded down 14.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 11th. Nuggets has a market capitalization of $582,470.00 and approximately $2,030.00 worth of Nuggets was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nuggets token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Nuggets has traded up 23.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003075 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014037 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.73 or 0.00204423 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $94.72 or 0.01314390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00030249 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00117951 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Nuggets Token Profile
Nuggets’ total supply is 9,729,464,161 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,724,830,450 tokens. Nuggets’ official Twitter account is @nuggetsPAYandID and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nuggets is /r/nuggetsPayandID. Nuggets’ official website is nuggets.life.
Buying and Selling Nuggets
Nuggets can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nuggets directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuggets should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nuggets using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuggets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuggets and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.