Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. During the last seven days, Storj has traded down 7.6% against the dollar. Storj has a market cap of $15.21 million and approximately $2.60 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Storj token can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001538 BTC on popular exchanges including ABCC, Binance, Radar Relay and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003069 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013802 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00206021 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $96.04 or 0.01320065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00030992 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00118288 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Storj Token Profile
Storj’s genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io. The official website for Storj is storj.io. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Gate.io, Upbit, Ethfinex, Bittrex, IDAX, Livecoin, ABCC, Tidex, IDEX, Liqui, OKEx, Huobi, Liquid, Binance, Poloniex and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.