Data Transaction Token (CURRENCY:XD) traded down 13.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. In the last seven days, Data Transaction Token has traded down 33.1% against the dollar. One Data Transaction Token token can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX, IDAX and Bitinka. Data Transaction Token has a market cap of $86,341.00 and approximately $36.00 worth of Data Transaction Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003037 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013786 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.93 or 0.00205367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.79 or 0.01276758 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028825 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00124425 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Data Transaction Token Profile
Data Transaction Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 197,973,985 tokens. Data Transaction Token’s official Twitter account is @
Data Transaction Token Token Trading
Data Transaction Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bitinka, Hotbit, IDAX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Data Transaction Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Data Transaction Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Data Transaction Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Data Transaction Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Data Transaction Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.