PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 13th. PotCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.08 million and approximately $9.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PotCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, Tux Exchange and CoinExchange. In the last week, PotCoin has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,260.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $145.03 or 0.01998956 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $208.77 or 0.02877465 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $44.05 or 0.00607194 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.08 or 0.00731630 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00012239 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00053465 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00016928 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.49 or 0.00433960 BTC.
POT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 222,919,300 coins. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. PotCoin’s official message board is steemit.com/@potcoin. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PotCoin is www.potcoin.com.
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Trade By Trade and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.