Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 12th. Over the last week, Qwertycoin has traded down 11.3% against the dollar. One Qwertycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC. Qwertycoin has a total market cap of $1.15 million and $319.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Qwertycoin (QWC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 106,123,770,169 coins. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Qwertycoin Coin Trading
Qwertycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qwertycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qwertycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.