Semux (CURRENCY:SEM) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 12th. Semux has a market capitalization of $847,383.00 and approximately $4,656.00 worth of Semux was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Semux coin can now be bought for about $0.0680 or 0.00000937 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Semux has traded down 1.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00035837 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00024152 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008914 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004253 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005652 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000978 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Semux is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Semux BFT consensus hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 7th, 2017. Semux’s total supply is 12,470,358 coins. Semux’s official website is www.semux.org. Semux’s official Twitter account is @semuxproject.
Buying and Selling Semux
Semux can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Semux directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Semux should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Semux using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Semux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Semux and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.