The Force Protocol (CURRENCY:FOR) traded down 7.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 12th. The Force Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.38 million and approximately $985,871.00 worth of The Force Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, The Force Protocol has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar. One The Force Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0176 or 0.00000242 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Bibox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00009853 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002502 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
The Force Protocol Profile
The Force Protocol (FOR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 5th, 2017. The Force Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 249,335,084 tokens. The Reddit community for The Force Protocol is /r/The_Force_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The Force Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Force Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/@theforceprotocol. The Force Protocol’s official website is www.theforceprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling The Force Protocol
The Force Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Force Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Force Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy The Force Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Force Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Force Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.