Incodium (CURRENCY:INCO) traded 50.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. Incodium has a total market capitalization of $13,393.00 and $142.00 worth of Incodium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Incodium has traded down 70.7% against the dollar. One Incodium token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and BitMart.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003051 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00202920 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $93.13 or 0.01305645 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00028213 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00124356 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Incodium’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,374,114,356 tokens. The official message board for Incodium is medium.com/@incodiummate. Incodium’s official Twitter account is @Incodium_Daniel. Incodium’s official website is incodium.io.
Buying and Selling Incodium
Incodium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incodium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incodium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Incodium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incodium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incodium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.