Insolar (CURRENCY:INS) traded up 14.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 14th. One Insolar token can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002871 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Kucoin, Coinrail and Bithumb. During the last week, Insolar has traded up 8.4% against the U.S. dollar. Insolar has a total market cap of $6.66 million and approximately $1.18 million worth of Insolar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003051 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00202920 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $93.13 or 0.01305645 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00028213 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00124356 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Insolar Token Profile
Insolar’s genesis date was August 1st, 2018. Insolar’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Insolar is /r/insolar/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Insolar is insolar.io. The official message board for Insolar is medium.com/insolar. Insolar’s official Twitter account is @insolario.
Buying and Selling Insolar
Insolar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Mercatox, Binance, Radar Relay, Liqui, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Kucoin, OKex and Okcoin Korea. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insolar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insolar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insolar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insolar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insolar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.