X-CASH (CURRENCY:XCASH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 13th. X-CASH has a total market capitalization of $1.39 million and $3,057.00 worth of X-CASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, X-CASH has traded down 4.3% against the dollar. One X-CASH coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Beldex (BDX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000967 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- PLATINCOIN (PLC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00078733 BTC.
- Safex Token (SFT) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- NPCoin (NPC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Safex Cash (SFX) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
X-CASH Coin Profile
X-CASH (CRYPTO:XCASH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 1st, 2014. X-CASH’s total supply is 49,590,872,507 coins. The Reddit community for X-CASH is /r/xcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. X-CASH’s official Twitter account is @XCashCrypto. X-CASH’s official website is x-cash.org.
Buying and Selling X-CASH
X-CASH can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade X-CASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy X-CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for X-CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.