Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 15th. In the last seven days, Cred has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cred has a market cap of $12.46 million and approximately $1.17 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cred token can currently be bought for $0.0195 or 0.00000272 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, Huobi and DDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003059 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.52 or 0.00202857 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.39 or 0.01304649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029011 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00125503 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Cred’s genesis date was April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 638,523,897 tokens. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cred is www.mycred.io.
Buying and Selling Cred
Cred can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Huobi, UEX, Kyber Network, Bibox, OKEx, DDEX, IDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cred should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.