Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 15th. One Crypto Sports coin can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00002342 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Crypto Sports has a total market cap of $367,765.00 and $428.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Crypto Sports has traded 35.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.28 or 0.00800091 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012632 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000567 BTC.
Crypto Sports Coin Profile
Crypto Sports (CSPN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 2,357,952 coins and its circulating supply is 2,189,353 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Crypto Sports Coin Trading
Crypto Sports can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.