Cryptocean (CURRENCY:CRON) traded 11.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 15th. In the last week, Cryptocean has traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar. Cryptocean has a market cap of $1.22 million and $19,830.00 worth of Cryptocean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cryptocean coin can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002642 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Coinsbit and P2PB2B.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00037985 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $493.73 or 0.06897000 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00026252 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001864 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0976 or 0.00001364 BTC.
Cryptocean (CRON) is a coin. It launched on May 8th, 2018. Cryptocean’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 6,469,244 coins. The Reddit community for Cryptocean is /r/Cryptocean and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cryptocean’s official Twitter account is @
Cryptocean Coin Trading
Cryptocean can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, Coinsbit and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptocean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptocean should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptocean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptocean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptocean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.