Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 15th. Loom Network has a market capitalization of $17.86 million and $4.13 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Loom Network has traded 16% lower against the US dollar. One Loom Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0184 or 0.00000257 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, DEx.top, Allbit and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003059 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.52 or 0.00202857 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.39 or 0.01304649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029011 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00125503 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Loom Network Token Profile
Loom Network’s genesis date was March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 969,644,287 tokens. The official website for Loom Network is loomx.io. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork. The official message board for Loom Network is medium.com/loom-network.
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Allbit, Upbit, Kucoin, CoinExchange, Tidex, Binance, DEx.top, Bittrex, Bitbns, IDEX, Hotbit, Poloniex, GOPAX, YoBit, Fatbtc, LATOKEN, Coinbe and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.