MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded up 12.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 15th. Over the last seven days, MIB Coin has traded 20.3% lower against the dollar. MIB Coin has a market capitalization of $203,262.00 and $4,524.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MIB Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular exchanges including IDCM, Coinsuper and CoinBene.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00016120 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003692 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00001094 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
MIB Coin Profile
MIB Coin uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 346,401,601 tokens and its circulating supply is 69,099,673 tokens. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MIB Coin’s official website is www.mibcoin.io.
Buying and Selling MIB Coin
MIB Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, CoinBene and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIB Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MIB Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.