ZUM TOKEN (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded 38.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 15th. One ZUM TOKEN token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Paritex. ZUM TOKEN has a total market cap of $10,732.00 and $3,189.00 worth of ZUM TOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ZUM TOKEN has traded 31.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.77 or 0.00712516 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003038 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002055 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002229 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001973 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About ZUM TOKEN
ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 11th, 2019. ZUM TOKEN’s total supply is 97,322,660,572 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,016,732,788 tokens. The official website for ZUM TOKEN is zum-token.com. ZUM TOKEN’s official message board is medium.com/@tournamenttoken. ZUM TOKEN’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZUM TOKEN
ZUM TOKEN can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Paritex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZUM TOKEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZUM TOKEN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZUM TOKEN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZUM TOKEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZUM TOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.