Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 15th. One Sentient Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Ethfinex and Tidex. During the last seven days, Sentient Coin has traded 4.3% higher against the dollar. Sentient Coin has a total market capitalization of $762,645.00 and $16,158.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00058786 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00046343 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $50.29 or 0.00711507 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.50 or 0.00290099 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005167 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00085004 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Sentient Coin Profile
SEN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,757,771,209 coins and its circulating supply is 1,347,771,210 coins. The official website for Sentient Coin is consensus.ai. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sentient Coin
Sentient Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentient Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentient Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.