Gexan (CURRENCY:GEX) traded up 61.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. Gexan has a market cap of $49,886.00 and approximately $10,241.00 worth of Gexan was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gexan coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0204 or 0.00000253 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and P2PB2B. Over the last seven days, Gexan has traded 98.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00053096 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $64.02 or 0.00792280 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00032892 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00208211 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004544 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.39 or 0.00079046 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001681 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Gexan is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the PHI2 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 26th, 2019. Gexan’s total supply is 2,765,367 coins and its circulating supply is 2,442,574 coins. Gexan’s official message board is medium.com/@gexanlottery. Gexan’s official website is gexan.io. Gexan’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Gexan Coin Trading
Gexan can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gexan directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gexan should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gexan using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gexan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gexan and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.