SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 11th. SIBCoin has a total market capitalization of $545,586.00 and $846.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SIBCoin has traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar. One SIBCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0301 or 0.00000372 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,078.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.85 or 0.01780141 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $263.04 or 0.03255219 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.09 or 0.00619907 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00724241 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010653 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00069320 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00024692 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.30 or 0.00436890 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
SIBCoin Coin Profile
SIBCoin (CRYPTO:SIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 18,130,366 coins. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here. SIBCoin’s official website is sibcoin.money.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BTC-Alpha, Livecoin, YoBit, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.