Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded down 28.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Bitcoin Red has a total market cap of $28,749.00 and $124.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bitcoin Red has traded 17.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Red token can currently be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 66.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $336.18 or 0.03866927 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011550 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00188718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00027737 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.98 or 0.00126246 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red was first traded on October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Red Token Trading
Bitcoin Red can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Red should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Red using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.