Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 15th. One Blockpass token can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Blockpass has traded up 25% against the dollar. Blockpass has a total market capitalization of $360,129.00 and approximately $13,941.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $320.30 or 0.03644554 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.34 or 0.00197246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00027602 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.29 or 0.00128450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Blockpass’ genesis date was May 31st, 2018. Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 167,223,762 tokens. The official website for Blockpass is blockpass.org. Blockpass’ official message board is medium.com/@blockpass. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Blockpass Token Trading
Blockpass can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockpass should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blockpass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.