Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 67.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. Over the last seven days, Dash has traded up 118.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Dash coin can now be purchased for about $120.13 or 0.01381436 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, Livecoin, Coinsuper and Gate.io. Dash has a total market capitalization of $1.11 billion and $1.58 billion worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00031822 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004705 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Dash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 18th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 9,268,219 coins. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Dash is www.dash.org/forum. The official website for Dash is www.dash.org. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Bibox, BitFlip, Kuna, Stocks.Exchange, Altcoin Trader, Iquant, TradeOgre, Poloniex, HitBTC, C-CEX, xBTCe, C2CX, Cryptomate, Binance, Coinhub, Coindeal, Crex24, Bitfinex, Bleutrade, Kucoin, Upbit, Coinbe, OpenLedger DEX, BX Thailand, Bitinka, Indodax, LocalTrade, Waves Decentralized Exchange, BitBay, COSS, Tidex, Trade By Trade, Gate.io, Livecoin, Sistemkoin, LiteBit.eu, WEX, Kraken, Trade Satoshi, Graviex, ZB.COM, Bit-Z, HBUS, Coinroom, Ovis, Coinsquare, Bittrex, Negocie Coins, ABCC, Exrates, BiteBTC, CEX.IO, ACX, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, LBank, CoinEx, WazirX, CryptoBridge, Bithumb, YoBit, C-Patex, OKEx, Exmo, Instant Bitex, Koineks, CoinExchange, B2BX, Huobi, Coinrail, Coinsuper, Bitbns, Liquid, Bitsane, SouthXchange, Tux Exchange, Braziliex, Bisq, Liqui and BTC Trade UA. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.