Ergo (CURRENCY:ERG) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 14th. Ergo has a market capitalization of $3.04 million and $77,163.00 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ergo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.46 or 0.00005156 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Ergo has traded down 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 100.9% against the dollar and now trades at $396.03 or 0.04512467 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.94 or 0.00192997 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00028943 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00131501 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ergo Token Profile
Ergo was first traded on July 2nd, 2017. Ergo’s total supply is 10,668,300 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,622,226 tokens. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergoplatformorg. The official website for Ergo is ergoplatform.org.
Buying and Selling Ergo
Ergo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ergo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ergo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.