Fetch (CURRENCY:FET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 15th. Fetch has a market cap of $24.78 million and $5.64 million worth of Fetch was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fetch token can currently be purchased for $0.0409 or 0.00000507 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and WazirX. In the last week, Fetch has traded 6.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00037512 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $530.37 or 0.06067694 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026477 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00036473 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002732 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00120123 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001512 BTC.
FET is a token. It launched on March 1st, 2018. Fetch’s total supply is 1,152,997,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 605,473,665 tokens. The official website for Fetch is fetch.ai. The Reddit community for Fetch is /r/FetchAI_Community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fetch’s official Twitter account is @fetch_ai. The official message board for Fetch is medium.com/fetch-ai.
Buying and Selling Fetch
Fetch can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fetch should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fetch using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.