SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 15th. Over the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded up 0.6% against the dollar. One SolarCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0166 or 0.00000190 BTC on major exchanges including Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Livecoin. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $953,173.00 and $214.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.09 or 0.00651889 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010176 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008968 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000457 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000209 BTC.
SolarCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,902,402 coins and its circulating supply is 57,307,549 coins. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.