DogeCash (CURRENCY:DOGEC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. One DogeCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0087 or 0.00000100 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and STEX. Over the last week, DogeCash has traded down 26.7% against the dollar. DogeCash has a total market cap of $31,373.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of DogeCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 31.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.05 or 0.00092748 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004938 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000082 BTC.
DogeCash Coin Profile
DogeCash is a coin. DogeCash’s total supply is 4,295,299 coins and its circulating supply is 3,614,880 coins. DogeCash’s official message board is steemit.com/@dogecash. The official website for DogeCash is dogec.io. DogeCash’s official Twitter account is @dogecashcoin.
Buying and Selling DogeCash
DogeCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DogeCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DogeCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DogeCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DogeCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DogeCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.