Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 17th. Dero has a total market cap of $3.35 million and approximately $560,282.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dero has traded 13.7% higher against the dollar. One Dero coin can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00004132 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero (DERO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,186,637 coins. Dero’s official website is dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official message board is forum.dero.io.
Buying and Selling Dero
Dero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.