Dinastycoin (CURRENCY:DCY) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 17th. One Dinastycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. Dinastycoin has a market cap of $514,066.00 and approximately $61.00 worth of Dinastycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dinastycoin has traded up 11.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dinastycoin Coin Profile
DCY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2017. Dinastycoin’s total supply is 1,930,541,186 coins. The official website for Dinastycoin is www.dinastycoin.com. Dinastycoin’s official Twitter account is @dinastycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dinastycoin
Dinastycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinastycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinastycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dinastycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinastycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinastycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.