Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 17th. One Harmony token can currently be purchased for $0.0051 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance DEX and Binance. During the last week, Harmony has traded up 11.6% against the U.S. dollar. Harmony has a total market cap of $18.64 million and approximately $10.66 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00036487 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $510.15 or 0.05786103 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00027135 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00034827 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.32 or 0.00128352 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001191 BTC.
Harmony Token Profile
Harmony (ONE) is a token. Its launch date was September 16th, 2018. Harmony’s total supply is 12,600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,640,012,078 tokens. Harmony’s official website is harmony.one/?utm_source=icodrops. Harmony’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Harmony
Harmony can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Binance DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harmony should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Harmony using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.