KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 17th. KekCoin has a total market cap of $335,583.00 and $6.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, KekCoin has traded up 21.3% against the US dollar. One KekCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0313 or 0.00000355 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007773 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00022297 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002657 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $235.78 or 0.02674145 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008859 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 48.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013479 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000239 BTC.
KekCoin Coin Profile
KekCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. KekCoin’s official website is kekcoin.co.
KekCoin Coin Trading
KekCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KekCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KekCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.