SmartCoin (CURRENCY:SMC) traded down 39.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 17th. SmartCoin has a total market capitalization of $13,602.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of SmartCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SmartCoin has traded down 19.2% against the US dollar. One SmartCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.63 or 0.00665031 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010164 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008652 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000211 BTC.
SmartCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 6th, 2014. SmartCoin’s total supply is 25,698,982 coins. The Reddit community for SmartCoin is /r/Smartcoin_smc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SmartCoin’s official Twitter account is @SmartCoinSMC. The official website for SmartCoin is smartcoin.cc.
Buying and Selling SmartCoin
SmartCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.