Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 17th. One Veil coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0369 or 0.00000416 BTC on major exchanges including VINEX Network and Graviex. Over the last seven days, Veil has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. Veil has a total market cap of $2.04 million and $14,711.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002632 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $296.08 or 0.03358082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00198606 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030298 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00128124 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Veil’s total supply is 64,140,805 coins and its circulating supply is 55,299,876 coins. The official website for Veil is veil-project.com. The Reddit community for Veil is /r/veil and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Veil’s official Twitter account is @projectveil.
Buying and Selling Veil
Veil can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: VINEX Network and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veil should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veil using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.