Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 17th. Zeusshield has a total market cap of $446,464.00 and $18,318.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded 37.7% higher against the dollar. One Zeusshield token can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io and LBank.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002632 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $296.08 or 0.03358082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00198606 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030298 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00128124 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Zeusshield’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,169,566,883 tokens. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.