Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 17th. Aeternity has a total market capitalization of $50.23 million and $10.76 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Aeternity has traded up 24.2% against the US dollar. One Aeternity token can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001888 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, BigONE, OOOBTC and LATOKEN.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- VideoCoin (VID) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
AE uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 344,122,369 tokens and its circulating supply is 298,301,426 tokens. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Aeternity is www.aeternity.com.
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, OOOBTC, BitMart, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Binance, Radar Relay, ZB.COM, HADAX, OTCBTC, Mercatox, IDAX, FCoin, LATOKEN, Gate.io, BigONE, Tokenomy, CoinBene, Koinex, Liqui, Crex24, OKEx, DragonEX and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.