Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. Amon has a market capitalization of $591,559.00 and $300.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Amon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. In the last seven days, Amon has traded down 7.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002666 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $275.60 or 0.03093069 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.82 or 0.00199976 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030208 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.66 or 0.00130901 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Amon Token Profile
Amon was first traded on April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 585,032,044 tokens. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Amon’s official website is amon.tech.
Buying and Selling Amon
Amon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.