Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded up 53.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Augur token can now be purchased for about $14.76 or 0.00165306 BTC on popular exchanges including BitBay, Koinex, Bitsane and Binance. Augur has a total market capitalization of $162.40 million and $38.17 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002676 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $290.06 or 0.03247772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011182 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.16 or 0.00203369 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030341 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.79 or 0.00131998 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Augur was first traded on November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Augur is www.augur.net. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Livecoin, LATOKEN, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, CoinTiger, DragonEX, ChaoEX, Bithumb, Kraken, IDEX, Bitsane, Mercatox, Gate.io, Ethfinex, Bitbns, Poloniex, Koinex, GOPAX, Binance, Crex24, BitBay, Liqui, Gatecoin, Upbit, AirSwap, HitBTC, Zebpay and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.