Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 17th. One Civic token can currently be bought for $0.0216 or 0.00000242 BTC on popular exchanges including ABCC, Kucoin, Mercatox and Vebitcoin. Civic has a total market capitalization of $14.45 million and approximately $3.01 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Civic has traded 19.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $284.57 or 0.03194267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00201189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030201 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00130676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic launched on June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 670,000,000 tokens. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform.
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Mercatox, Vebitcoin, Upbit, Kucoin, GOPAX, Gate.io, COSS, Huobi, Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC, ABCC, Radar Relay, IDEX, OKEx, Poloniex, Livecoin and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.