Cloudbric (CURRENCY:CLB) traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. Cloudbric has a market cap of $569,669.00 and $114,274.00 worth of Cloudbric was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cloudbric has traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Cloudbric token can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy and BitForex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $284.57 or 0.03194267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00201189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030201 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00130676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Cloudbric’s total supply is 989,556,846 tokens and its circulating supply is 489,903,649 tokens. Cloudbric’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cloudbric is /r/cloudbric and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cloudbric is www.cloudbric.io.
Buying and Selling Cloudbric
Cloudbric can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cloudbric directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cloudbric should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cloudbric using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cloudbric Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cloudbric and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.