Cube (CURRENCY:AUTO) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 18th. Over the last seven days, Cube has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. One Cube token can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, BitForex and CPDAX. Cube has a market cap of $2.07 million and approximately $1,283.00 worth of Cube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011188 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $250.66 or 0.02804300 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00200881 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00030551 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.03 or 0.00134617 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Cube Token Profile
Cube’s genesis date was November 22nd, 2017. Cube’s total supply is 7,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,774,940,000 tokens. Cube’s official Twitter account is @cubeintel. The official website for Cube is cubeint.io. Cube’s official message board is medium.com/@cubeintel.
Cube Token Trading
Cube can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, OKEx, IDEX, CPDAX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cube should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.