Curecoin (CURRENCY:CURE) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. In the last week, Curecoin has traded up 6.8% against the US dollar. One Curecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0364 or 0.00000407 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. Curecoin has a market cap of $889,192.00 and approximately $4,498.00 worth of Curecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.17 or 0.00686584 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00009972 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00000985 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008381 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000217 BTC.
Curecoin Coin Profile
Curecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 11th, 2014. Curecoin’s total supply is 24,399,288 coins. Curecoin’s official Twitter account is @CureCoin_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. Curecoin’s official website is curecoin.net. The Reddit community for Curecoin is /r/curecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Curecoin Coin Trading
Curecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Curecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Curecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Curecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.