EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 17th. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $14.79 million and $418,866.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000062 BTC on exchanges including DigiFinex, LocalTrade, P2PB2B and Bit-Z. Over the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded down 1.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00054068 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.51 or 0.00073059 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,895.21 or 0.99537475 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00054419 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000352 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
EDC Blockchain (EDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. The official website for EDC Blockchain is edinarcoin.com. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide.
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, DDEX, Bit-Z, LocalTrade and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.