Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 17th. In the last week, Enigma has traded down 5% against the US dollar. One Enigma token can currently be bought for $0.42 or 0.00004733 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Tidex, Kyber Network and Binance. Enigma has a market capitalization of $31.56 million and $1.73 million worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $105.78 or 0.01187129 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00032309 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000256 BTC.
Enigma Token Profile
Enigma (ENG) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Enigma is enigma.co. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Upbit, HitBTC, Mercatox, Hotbit, Tidex, ABCC, OKEx, GOPAX, Liqui, Kyber Network, Huobi, Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.