FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. One FunFair token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Radar Relay, OKEx and Livecoin. FunFair has a market cap of $19.36 million and approximately $1.29 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, FunFair has traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $284.25 or 0.03185556 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011214 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.09 or 0.00202773 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030120 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00131201 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
FunFair launched on June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,548,879,189 tokens. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech. FunFair’s official website is funfair.io. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, ZB.COM, Ethfinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Livecoin, Binance, Vebitcoin, Radar Relay, HitBTC, ABCC, IDEX, C2CX, LATOKEN and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.