indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 18th. indaHash has a market capitalization of $1.82 million and approximately $4,554.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One indaHash token can currently be bought for $0.0045 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, HitBTC, Tidex and Cryptopia. In the last week, indaHash has traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011188 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $250.66 or 0.02804300 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00200881 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00030551 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.03 or 0.00134617 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
indaHash was first traded on December 18th, 2017. indaHash’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,936,259 tokens. indaHash’s official website is indahash.com. indaHash’s official Twitter account is @indahash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for indaHash is /r/indaHash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for indaHash is medium.com/@indahash.
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Cryptopia, IDEX, HitBTC, Exrates and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.