Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. One Liquidity Network token can now be bought for about $0.0102 or 0.00000114 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit and LATOKEN. Over the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded 10.9% higher against the US dollar. Liquidity Network has a market cap of $440,743.00 and $33,474.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $284.57 or 0.03194267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00201189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030201 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00130676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network was first traded on November 1st, 2015. Liquidity Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,334,645 tokens. Liquidity Network’s official Twitter account is @tech_liquid. Liquidity Network’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. Liquidity Network’s official website is liquidity.network.
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Hotbit, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.